Friday, September 28, 2012

Friends again....

I've been reading my friend's blog, and I'm beginning to realize how amazing she is. She and I had the idea to start a blog a long long time ago, but only started it at the same time recently. She talks about how us girls are her soul sisters and would not give us up for anything. She is sad about all the things that I would not have guessed, and finds joy in so much less. We have something in common, that we both lie to ourselves. A lot. I am such a crazy and random person, I'm not afraid to say what I want to people or voice my opinions, I don't care what other people care about me. Of course everyone who says that including me cares very much about what people think and so act like they don't. My friend  and I.....We were inseparable in 6th grade and the beginning of 7th grade, and now....we're separating. Over a damn boy. Something we promised ourselves would never happen. Its not just the boy. I feel changes in her that are really sad to me, jokes that I make would have been funny earlier, but they're not anymore. Actions I make that would have been funny before, they're not. A look I find myself getting from her is a look of.....discontent, annoyance, disbelief, disappointment, and all of those words. Then she turns and runs to my other best friends. I've been so sad over her, and so sad because when I'm concerned about her I tend to get caught up. I've realized that my friends are most important to me aside from my family, and that I'm a bitch. Of course, I've known that all along but still. My other friend, she....she makes me feel the same way, but I know that I'm the one in the right and she is being selfish. I'm selfish. and lazy too.

Anyways, aside from sadder maters, Mr. Black (my cat) gained weight! he is a hefty cat, and weighs about 10 lbs!! thats a lot for a small cat like him. When he runs (hardly) you can see his belly go wibble-wobble from side to side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment