Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mr. Black

So two things (or more) to cover today. First off : Mr. Black is the most adorable thing ever!!!

Haha.

And secondly, I know my sort of purpose for this blog was to post comics and whatever but in reality, my blog will probably never be ANYTHING like the blogs I mentioned getting inspiration from. A Beautiful Mess and Cat Versus Human are probably super awesome compared to mine, shabby shab shab as it is. Both of those blogs have a CLEAR purpose. Cat vs Human (Yasmine Surovec) posts adorable cat comics using photoshop or some super high-tech design program that I don't know about. A Beautiful Mess posts awesome articles about crafts, photography, fashion and all cool kinds of stuff and both blogs probably have a good enough profit. Think about it for a second, my posts have ranged from talking about my cat (!), spouting feelings, posting ONE comic that was pretty stupid, and I don't know stuff just plain STUFF.

So. Yeah. Just saying this blog will probably not turn out to be what my intentions were. If you guys hadn't figured that out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment