Friday, September 14, 2012

Goodness.

I have started another comic about Science, and I started it in my very boring science class. it's in low quality purple stolen from my science teacher but oh well. it also has white-out splotches, and is even LESS of what I want out of my comics.

I was discussing doodling with my friend today, and up came some interesting points:

doodlers have better memory
doodlers are able to pay attention at the same time as they are not paying attention
doodlers are better multitaskers
and that this year in school our teachers leave me no room to doodle

my english teacher will grade and read my journal, and will not tolerate doodles
my geometry teacher will grade and read my notes notebook, and will not tolerate doodling
my science teacher will grade and go through my whole science binder, and will not tolerate doodling
my history teacher will grade and read all of our packets, and will not tolerate doodling

in the past years I have always had notebooks that my teachers wouldn't look at so I could doodle in them, or even teachers who don't mind or even ENCOURAGE me to doodle on my papers. this concept irks me.

No comments:

Post a Comment