Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gaaaaaahh

Ok so I am going to post on of the smaller comics I did, that isn't quite what I want, but it was a quick rough draft. I am finally doing something! well, kind of. This is a comic I drew the day before school started and would like very much to revise it and redo it, but I don't.
So there you have it, and yes, it is on a bunch of tags on a string. I was going through my school stuff and I started. Usually my drawings will be in the orange marker you see in "my" dress, but I was using a friend's marker that i had stolen the year before, and I gave it back. My people are all wearing those little stupid dresses because i think it looks better than drawing guys with shorts, or stick people, because girls in dresses and guys in pants is so stereotypical. I don't like to wear dresses so.

Because she asked, I will mention this girl.... I will try not to mention names in this blog, or any names that are not known to the general public, or I dont know maybe I will if I ever write about my personal life. Maybe I won't. I don't know and at this point don't care. But back to the first sentence of this paragraph.

Because she asked, Amelia is hereby mentioned in this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment